Thursday 21 July 2011

Masterchef 20th July Alana is focused



What a horrid picture of her! So horrid that she doesnt even have legs. I'll try and redo another picture one day. (warning! spoilers for 22/07/11 episodes included)

A lot of people I've talked to find Alana rather reclusive as we don't get snippets of her emotions as much as we do for the others (Hey Elli, Hey Danni). I honestly don't mind, in fact I find her a great role model. She's dedicated, focused and also a great leader. People who do not make great team leaders include Danni, Elli and after todays performance Hayden can add himself to the list. There's nothing wrong in not being a team leader, personalities just suit different roles.

I've also somewhat ruined the next elimination for myself as the masterchef episodes had exit interviews posted up =___=. I am surprised that the Producers have decided to let go of Hayden considering all those shirtless running and zoom in shots of him in so many episodes!...just maybe...maybe the show will be about the cooking from now on? haha just kidding.

P.s. I am a day behind because I stream all my shows! Our TV only picks up SBS and ABC.

>> Will draw for clicks! hopefully better drawings but ...scribbling for clicks is still an awesome deal : D..no...? should you want to leave by clicking the advertisements it'd be incredibly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment